Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte absolutely rejects any accusation of hypocrisy by President Tayyp Erdogan. Conte himself said during the press conference after the European Council, responding to those who spoke to him about the accusations of hypocrisy that Erdogan launched against Western leaders who in the past days have [...]
- Trump to Mattarella on Russiagate: "Italy could be involved"
- Maneuver, timid on the fight against tax evasion
- Red-yellow government at the edge of the maneuver, the Maneuver in Brussels tonight
- Civil Protection in the Italian squares for the campaign “Io non Rischio
- Caporalato: Minister Bellanova, 199 law works now reinforce prevention
- Di Maio also angered the Turks
- Minister Teresa Bellanova: "Already set a meeting with the sector on October 24. Solidarity and closeness to injured police officers "
- Renzi: "the Services cannot depend only on the Premier"
- The Department of Public Security asks for respect for Pierluigi Rotta and Matteo Demenego
- Lite Renzi-Conte, Letta: If we go on like today, the government will not be able to eat panettone ”
- Gualtieri speaks of maneuver in Piazza Pulita. "League left the account of Papeete"
- Colleferro: "Violent son attacked his father 85enne with a knife"
- Bellanova: immediately azzeradazi fund from the EU
- 2 October 2019, the rain stops and Gavignano renews the vote to the "Mother of Graces"
- Russiagate: for now, Copasir cannot ask for a hearing with Count
- Luca Parmitano from the Space Station thanks Italy and the Italian Air Force
- Bellanova, "Agricultural diesel subsidies: no reduction"
- Rome, Outlet di Valmontone, arrested serial thieves on the road
- Maneuver from 30 billion. Avoided VAT increase, fight against tax evasion and cadastre reform
Former minister of DC Enzo Scotti, today founder of Link Campus University in Rome, speaks, in an interview with La Stampa, of Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese professor at the center of the international vortex of the "Russiagate". "The last time I saw him he was here at the inner bar giving an interview. I waited a while for it to end, then I went [...]
- Afghanistan. Pompey: After the latest explosions, the United States committed to bringing peace to Afghanistan
- Count to Erdogan: "No hypocrisy from Italy"
- Trump. Veto to maintain the emergency declaration on the border with Mexico
- The lies of war, now it's up to the Kurds. Let's talk about the Turkish "Gray Wolves"
- Iraq, 450 billions of dollars have disappeared since Saddam's death
- F-35A of the Italian Air Force will guarantee the surveillance of the airspace born in Iceland
- Seoul. North Korean missile launched against Japan
- Russiagate USA: who authorized Italian 007 to collaborate with American justice against Trump?
- Mission in Afghanistan: important inter-agency security meeting
(by Massimiliano D'Elia) Russia, the United States, China and now even Europe with some projects are always competing to equip their armies with increasingly advanced weapons. Military supremacy is one of the main objectives to compete and assert its influence in the international arena. Aeronautics, in this context, constitutes [...]
Who said that companies are never inspected? Tra Inps, Inail, National Labor Inspectorate, Inland Revenue, Customs and Monopolies Agency, Guardia di Finanza, Local Health Units / Firms, Fire Brigade, Chambers of Commerce, Privacy Authority, Forest Police, NAS, NOE , Siae, etc., the SMEs potentially risk 122 checks a year [...]
It is dedicated to creative, original and innovative start-ups applied to health to meet the needs of small patients in the Pediatric Hospital. Registration open until 10 September The second edition of the "Innovation in Pediatrics Award", launched by the Bambino Gesù Pediatric Hospital to promote innovative and useful solutions to reduce the anxiety of children and
With the arrival of January 1st last, the budget law 205 / 2017 has fully come into force and the most evident effect for company fleets and freelance vehicles is the elimination of fuel cards. From this year it will also be necessary to purchase fuel with easily traceable methods such as prepaid cards or debit and credit cards. To the
Networking specialists go through a series of skill-building steps. This is because IT skills are not easy to acquire. They require commitment and application of correct methods. Organizations and enterprises do not require anything short of reliable IT skills. But why do institutions require skilled networking professionals? It's clear that there's a relationship between skills
CompTIA N10-007 exam is the latest test under CompTIA Network + certifications. It has N10-006 exam replaced, which is no longer on the market. Being a vendor-neutral certification, CompTIA Network + gives its holders a lot of advantages it covers most of the networking technologies that are currently in demand. Description IT specialists should ensure that
110 millions of contacts from 199 Globe countries
Promote your business, write to
For your news, write to