Perfume: "Leonardo already on the English Tempest". The Italian government does not respond and thinks only of the F-35
(by Andrea Pinto) The managing director of Leonardo Alessandro Profumo, in an article by Tom Kingdom on Defense News, expressed his opinion on the German embargo against Saudi Arabia, spoke of Brexit and the repercussions on the industry of European defense, also in light of the two programs for sixth generation aircraft, the English Tempest and the FACS [...]
- Elisabetta Trenta: for the Libyan question "diplomacy" is the only useful solution for Italy
- The Troubles of the Thirty: F-35, Libya and Military Unions
- Libya, AISE flight brings Haftar to Rome
- Libya: "The Sophia mission now needed, too bad it no longer has ships"
- Qatar finances mosques in Italy, 22 million on 45 projects. We need dedicated laws
- Steve Bannon: "Salvini and the League will dictate the rules in Europe"
- Dini to "La Stampa", well the agreements with China but the European Union had to sign them
- MIPAAFT, tomorrow Chinese Minister Luo Shugang and Minister Hundred meeting
- Wang Chao, Chinese interest in Italy is telecommunications sector development
- Italy-China opens the way for a new business model. Fears of security with the "5G"
Operation "Jannah" of the State Police. Stop two radicalized subjects found in possession of material in praise of Isis
The State Police of Palermo, in the morning of today, executed the Decree of Fermo suspect of crime, ordered by the Public Prosecutor's Office at the Court of Palermo - Department for crimes relating to terrorism, against a Palermo of years 24 currently domiciled at the Municipality of Bernareggio (MB) [...]
- Libya, Italy and England are calling for US intervention. Trump to Conte: "recognize Guaidò and go to Syria"
- F-35 fell in Japan, still missing. It is feared that it may have fallen into the hands of Russians or Chinese
- Libya, thirteen armed Frenchmen arrested in Tunisia on the border with Libya. Paris continues to send military advisers
- Libya: Americans in the Mediterranean, special forces ready to help Al Serraj
- Libya: Conte claims the role of facilitator of our country
- Libya, fighting continues on the outskirts of Tripoli. Haftar air raids to the south
- Libya, Macron blocks the EU resolution, the wrath of Salvini. A Falcon brought Haftar's son to Paris
- Libya: "Bloomberg", France and Italy take on leadership
Lieutenant Vincenzo Iozzi, helicopter flight operator of EH-101 helicopters from the Italian Navy, has recently reached the important milestone of 6000 flight hours made on board the Armed Forces helicopters. This remarkable result was achieved during 28 years of honorable career spent in the cabin of the SH-3D and EH-101 helicopters of [...]
In the presence of the Undersecretary of State for Defense Volpi and the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, an entire generation of Academy courses has been completed today for the fifth time. The Aeronautical Academy of Pozzuoli celebrated the solemn oath of fidelity to the homeland of the young students of the Zodiac Course V. The event took place at [...]
77 millions of contacts from 199 Globe countries
Promote your business, write to
For your news, write to