INTERNATIONAL POLITICS OBSERVATORY
- Nato exercises in Portugal with underwater drones and other "unmanned" technologies
- Taiwan purchases 160 Turkish drones, the feared Jackals
- The MIM returns to specify the origin of the funds for the financing of the "Caivano" Legislative Decree
- There are 2,2 million families in energy poverty
- Italian bail of 5000 euros for migrants awaiting repatriation from safe countries while Germany finances NGOs
- Over 10 million euros confiscated from a person linked to the Catania clan
- School managers, September salaries paid with the increase in the variable part position
- The US Navy deploys drone ships in the Pacific
- Meloni at the UN: “Global war on traffickers”
- Fight against the mafia, international conference 20 years after the Palermo convention
Millions of Russians yesterday received a notification from the country's main government portal inviting them to download an app to report security incidents with a focus on drone attacks. The warning in the notification reads: "Contribute to the fight against drones! The Radar app can be used to report suspicious drones or other terrorist emergencies." The news was reported by WP.
Italian bail of 5000 euros for migrants awaiting repatriation from safe countries while Germany finances NGOs
(by Francesco Matera) There is the umbrella of the EU on the implementing decree signed by Minister Piantedosi which provides for a kind of deposit of around five thousand euros for migrants who come from a country considered safe, such as Tunisia so to speak.
There are 2,2 million Italian families in energy poverty (PE). We are talking about 5 million people who in 2021 lived in unhealthy homes, poorly heated in winter, poorly cooled in summer, with poor lighting levels and with very limited use of the main white appliances [refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, etc]. Family units […]
Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni met with the UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres. The occasion was a good one to present the program that Italy intends to carry forward to the next G7, where our country will hold the presidency. Prime Minister Meloni in the bilateral meeting with Guterres "underlined the need for a greater and coordinated commitment [...]