- Italy and France united in a training course for managers of their respective police forces June 21 2021
- Norway. Gas and oil columns discovered in the Southern North Sea June 21 2021
- Living without an APP is just a problem… APPARENT? June 21 2021
- Intelligence: new global crises from Africa June 20 2021
- Banks: Abi, European banking rules need flexibility June 19 2021
They collaborate with us
ATTENTION. The images taken on line publicly and apparently "Free" if used they can become a weapon of blackmail. Many agencies in Italy and abroad they make exorbitant demands for money with the presumption of copyright infringement. Respecting the copyright of artistic photographs, our newspaper changed its policy on images and videos in order to PROTESTA al blackmail, thus providing the reader with the result of a partially “stunted” site without images and videos. This is to demonstrate the damage caused by the spurious action of these agencies that want to make a profit at the expense of young journalists who write and report, often for free and animated by passion alone, news in favor of public opinion. PRP Channel, whose publisher, among other things, is a NO PROFIT association, and our readers have been deeply damaged by the activity "borderline" of these agencies.